Main Hall Details
- The hall measures 16 x 7 metres.
- Partitions, indicated on the diagram below by zig zag lines, can be used to section off two small areas or one larger area at one end of the hall.
- Two sets of French doors open onto the terrace.
- There are two serving hatches from the kitchen and a single door.
- Dimmable lights can be used to create atmosphere.
- There is a large drop down screen and a connection point for an mp3 player.
- PA equipment may be available to hire
- There is a piano and bar billiards table which can be hired.
- The hall has 24 4ft x 2ft tables (each can seat 6) and 6 6ft x 2ft tables (each can seat 8)
- For a comfortable sit-down reception we would suggest no more than 80.
- To help you plan how you can utilise the space in the hall, download our Hall Planning Kit, which has a plan of the hall and table and chair combinations you can cut out and use to work out your layout.
- The kitchen is well equipped with modern appliances
- 5 burner gas hob with extractor fan
- 2 domestic size electric ovens
- 2 fridges
- 2 sinks
- A commercial dishwasher with a two minute wash cycle
- A water heater to provide boiling water.
- The kitchen has a door leading into the hall and an outside door leading to a small paved area where wheelie bins are kept.
- The terrace measures 20 x 6 metres.
- It is accessed by two sets of French doors.
- It is equipped with five picnic tables and a bench.
- There is a defibrillator.
- There are several power points.
- There are four floodlights operated from the kitchen.
- A commercial double burner barbecue may be available for hire.
- The terrace is a public space but it may be used in conjunction with the hall by arrangement on the understanding that the public continue to have reasonable access across it. See About Us.
Play Area and Recreation Ground
- The hall and terrace overlook a large recreation ground.
- The recreation ground includes a basket ball area and football posts.
- There are small wild flower areas to explore, bird boxes and an ‘insect hotel’.
- There is a zip wire for the adventurous.
- The playground was upgraded in 2017 and includes a superb selection of equipment for children of all ages including swings, see-saw, climbing frame and a pirate ship!
- The play area and recreation ground are public spaces but they may be used in conjunction with the hall by arrangement on the understanding that the public continue to have reasonable access across it.
All areas of the hall and terrace are accessible to wheelchair users.
There is a designated disabled parking space next to the hall entrance.