Froyle Village Hall
Froyle Village Hall stands in the heart of beautiful Hampshire countryside close to Alton.
It’s the ideal setting for parties, meetings, art classes, yoga, and much more.
There’s also a playground with a climbing frame, zip wire and pirate ship for children to explore.
CORONAVIRUS: Sadly the Hall is currently closed as a result of Covid 19 regulations. We will open as soon as we can. Currently we are not taking bookings but are happy to provide information about the Hall. Play schools and mother and baby groups are permitted to use the Hall.
The Froyle Village Hall
About Our Hall
Our Hall Facilities
Find out what our village hall has to offer. The main hall, kitchen and terrace.
Book Our Hall
Find out when our village hall is available, and make an online booking.
How To Find Us
We are easy to find, but here’s a map, directions and location details.
Why You’ll Love Our Hall
The hall has recently been redecorated and boasts excellent facilities:
- A large, brightly lit, welcoming hall
- A newly installed kitchen with two ovens and a commercial dishwasher
- Tables and chairs to seat 90
- Wheel chair access to all areas and a disabled toilet
- A wide terrace overlooking the recreation ground and children’s play area
- A large car parking area
Froyle Village Hall offers an excellent venue for meetings, business away days, birthday parties for young and old, wakes, wedding receptions and christenings.
Ideal for any function large or small.
- There are two public houses nearby that can provide bar services
- The hall is half a mile from Froyle Church
- Bentley Station (Waterloo one hour) is approximately one and a half miles away
- The surrounding countryside is popular with walkers and cyclists
Perfect for a birthday party
“The hall is a fantastic venue and perfect for a birthday party.”
“It’s a lovely hall with everything we could have possibly needed.”
“I’ve hired the hall for a course I ran, and it’s a great space.”