Welcome to Froyle Village Hall located in the beautiful Hampshire countryside just off the A31, midway between Farnham and Alton. The hall has recently been redecorated and boasts excellent facilities:
The hall boasts excellent flexible facillities:
- A large, brightly lit, welcoming hall
- A newly installed kitchen with two ovens and a commercial dishwasher
- Tables and chairs to seat 90
- Wheel chair access to all areas and a disabled toilet
- A wide terrace overlooking the recreation ground and children's play area
- A large car parking area
Froyle Village Hall offers an excellent venue for meetings, business away days, birthday parties for young and old, wakes, wedding receptions and christenings.
Ideal for any function large or small.
- There are two public houses nearby that can provide bar services
- The hall is half a mile from Froyle Church
- Bentley Station ( Waterloo 1 hour) is approximately one and half miles away
- The surrounding countryside is popular with walkers and cyclists